Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello, Ladies!



The time is August 1963, and these two young lads chose Disneyland for their time off from the Navy. I can almost hear the whistles as these two ladies pass by them on the way to the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship Restaurant. I wonder if they shared a tuna sandwich? I'll stop right there.



Could this be an early selfie, carefully crafted to avoid looking like one, or was there possibly another naval buddy joining in their off-shore shenanigans?



This previously posted shot of one of the men taking over the ship is apparently part of the same batch from which I just acquired these other two shots.



Who knows what other gems will be found from August 1963?

See more Daveland Disneyland Chicken of the Sea of the photos at my main website.

No comments: